New Zealand's most popular student website turned Fourteen last year. Studyit (www.studyit.org.nz) began supporting NCEA students in March, 2004. Studyit is a free, safe and successful online support site developed and managed by CWA New Media, a business unit of Learning Media.
Studyit has everything needed to get achieve, merit and excellence, written in student terms, as well as fourteen very active forums where expert teachers answer student questions at night, in the weekends and during holidays.
Recent feedback from Studyit students includes:
- I got straight E's in maths, thank you very much for all your help on this website, it really helped me;
- I just wanted to say a huge thanks for all the help I received from Studyit for my level 1 papers last year (I got 100% excellence!);
- Studyit made a huge difference to the way I approached the exam! I tried to make my answers biologically detailed but concise even though I was really stressed for time;
- Seems that all us Studyit users found the exam went incredibly well even though 3 News said it was really hard. I think this just goes to show the positive impact of Studyit on our performance;
- I went into the exam feeling a lot more confident knowing that I had prepared as well as I could - and a great deal of that preparation could not have been done without Studyit;
- It was so great to have such quick replies to all my questions, even on weekends and holidays.
Studyit gives students more confidence!